To anwer what appears to be everyone's favorite question, here is how we attached our servos.

We began by cutting rectangular holes in the plastic using a dremmel and then used a drill to drill 4 holes for the screws. The dimensions can be found on the provider's website but we did most of it with the ol' trace and cut technique. Here is a picture of the finished product. One of our screw holes broke off, not sure how it happened but it did not have any noticeable effect on stability.

As far as attaching the arm to the servo we will be using screws which will go through the screw holes on the plastic arm of the servo into the acrylic arm we made. As soon as we do this we will put up some pictures.